Quite a variety of new music released today. Here’s what will be going into my shopping cart.
Joshua Radin – Wax Wings
His first album released independently of a label. I’ve only heard one song, but it sounds like the Joshua Radin we’ve all come to know and love. Expect your new favorite love song to be found here…
Beware of Darkness – Orthodox
I have been waiting for this one…you wanna rock?
Natalie Maines – Mother
I’m a fan of The Dixie Chicks so I’m looking forward to hearing this album. It gets bumped to the top of the list because she covers one of my favorite songs, “Free Life” by Dan Wilson.
Other releases I hope to check out:
- Lady Antebellum – Golden
- Rod Stewart – Time
- Patty Griffin – American Kid
- Music of Nashville Season 1, Vol.2
- She & Him – Volume 3
- Fitz & The Tantrums – More Than Just A Dream
- Savages – Silence Yourself
- Little Boots – Nocturnes
- HIM- Tears on Tape
- Goo Goo Dolls – Magnetic
- Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires Of The City
- Noah And The Whale – Heart of Nowhere